You may receive one of the following error messages upon attempting to update or install the Expert application:
1. This installation/patch package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and is accessible, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package.
2. This installation/patch package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package.
3. A fatal error occurred during installation.
4. This action is only valid for products that are currently installed.
These issues may occur when:
1. The Windows Installer database file (.msi) is missing from the Windows Installer cache, which is located in the following folder:
2. The Windows Installer database was corrupted during a previous uncompleted Installation or Uninstallation procedure.
3. Your computer registry is corrupted and/or cluttered.
To resolve this issue, you need to do the following:
2. Download and install the Expert Application using the following Windows Installer package (FixMeitExpert.msi):
© 2006-2017 Techinline. All rights reserved